Saturday 30 June 2007

Slow Progress

Well yes it has been a bit slow with updates, but we are awaiting the new cars and tweaks before we can continue with the final versions of some tracks.
I have also helped out with the Battleracer.de group with a Special Event map for the Battleracer Mod. If you wish to find out more visit Battleracer.de and hope you can understand a little German (LOL). If you are having problems with some of the language visit http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to help with the translation, as I should know as I only speak english.
Oh, now that I am not so sick also I will be getting back into the fixing of things in BMR. Not only do we have the Mod Team testing, I have a few from the Battleracer.de group Admins doing some testing also, when they stop playing Battleracer or BOMSF.
Lets hope things start to pick back up now.

Tipus4u-BOM-